Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday to...

Happy Birthday to...

The IWB - that is unless he lied in his LinkedIn profile. Anyway, IWB, thank you for this playground. It's been a lot of fun and for the most part a place for respectable discussion about Marquette basketball. Enjoy your day.

And if I'm not mistaken, it's Viking's birthday too. Happy Birthday Viking!

And it is the Feast of St. Hedwig, of course!

...and the irony of all ironies is that today is Angela Lansbury's birthday today as well!!!!

Happy B-Day Jim (and Angela)!

Have a great day Jim and MU Viking.

Happy B-Day IWB and MUVike. Try not to think about Angela Lansbury too much today, leave that up to Caribou.

Happy St. Hedwig's day to MU Vike as well!

Thanks guys, but Caribou, you had to throw Angela Lansbury in my face? Don't get me wrong, I dig the older stuff like Betty White, but Angela Lansbury is one of my most hated actor/actresses of all time. Murder She Wrote? Seriously? Why did people watch a show where someone's grandma was running around solving murders? When you are watching a murder mystery you want to see some hot action, like Jennifer Powers, Stephanie Zimblast or Charlie's Angels.... You shouldn't have to live in fear that a gust of wind might come across the set raising Lansbury's house coat high enough to expose her knee highs.

Then there's the movie where she sings Bipity Bopity Boo? Who in God's name thought it would be a good idea to have this woman sing?

Thanks Caribou, you took what started out as a great day and got me all worked up and Irritated. I know it's wrong to hit a woman, but I think the only thing that could turn this day around for me now would be to take a full round house swing at Lansbury. I can see it now, connecting in a way that the dentures fly right out and shatter against the wall raining fake chicklets everywhere? Now THAT would be a birthday gift!
    Last edited by IWB; 10-16-2014 at 09:10 AM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Dissin on the Disney stuff too.

He probably hates apple pie and hot dogs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Happy St. Hedwig's day to MU Vike as well!

Thanks guys, but Caribou, you had to throw Angela Lansbury in my face? Don't get me wrong, I dig the older stuff like Betty White, but Angela Lansbury is one of my most hated actor/actresses of all time. Murder She Wrote? Seriously? Why did people watch a show where someone's grandma was running around solving murders? When you are watching a murder mystery you want to see some hot action, like Jennifer Powers, Stephanie Zimblast or Charlie's Angels.... You shouldn't have to live in fear that a gust of wind might come across the set raising Lansbury's house coat high enough to expose her knee highs.

Then there's the movie where she sings Bipity Bopity Boo? Who in God's name thought it would be a good idea to have this woman sing?

Thanks Caribou, you took what started out as a great day and got me all worked up and Irritated. I know it's wrong to hit a woman, but I think the only thing that could turn this day around for me now would be to take a full round house swing at Lansbury. I can see it now, connecting in a way that the dentures fly right out and shatter against the wall raining fake chicklets everywhere? Now THAT would be a birthday gift!
    You're welcome Jim! From this day forward I can't think of one without thinking of the other - IWB and Angela - two seeds in a pod!

It's Chicago native Stephanie Powers (and her huge hair) by the way.

Belated Happy B-Day to Vike as well!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast