Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Unis

I saw them on the video shoot in the Roar Report. Not sure if I like them.
    March Madness starts in November

Yeah, the side piping is going to take some getting used to. I will say this: I don't want to be one of those programs that changes every year just because. I'd like to find something beautiful and stick with it. I thought last year was it.

Count me as another who was hoping the look from last year would stick around for awhile. These aren't terrible, but they're certainly not great. I think they'd actually look better without the outlines on the wordmark and numbers... I have a feeling the black unis are gonna look like a jumbled mess.

I also really hate the logo on the back. It might look decent if we actually had an athletic monogram, but that would assume our athletic department actually gave a sh!t about branding.
    Last edited by illwauk; 10-15-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    I'd like to find something beautiful and stick with it. I thought last year was it.
    +1

Those unis ruled and after the run we had, I thought it was the one that was here to stay.

These are, btw, the same unis that the Brooklyn Nets have.

I actually kind of like these. I rrally liked last years tho, but I for one, find the piping on the side to look good. That being said, i haven't seen the other colors and adidas is not one to be above ******* up jersey design majorly. Counting down the days until the contract is up and we switch to NIKE.

Also for a switch to Nike. Let's get an online petition going to switch when it comes up...show the university the fans want something better.

I also agree we should have stuck with last year's style, but these look good. Way better than the awful unis from 2 years ago!

I really like last years unis but!! Milwaukee isn't a 'classic' basketball program. I think programs like Indiana, Michigan, Duke, Syracuse, Marquette, Kansas are programs that should have the classic look. Milwaukee's classic look was super cool looking, but we should find unis that are very unique 1st and formost. If they look great, then keep em! Marquette's unis are classic because they looked similar in the 70s, but they also are unique and there own. I don't think Milwaukee's unis last year were really unique in any way. Lots of teams could have those unis.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast