Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Madness is here....

Madness is here....

Madness is here - president Lovell in front row, entire Ellenson family, Mike Dinleavy Jr.... Matt Heldt, Noskowiak...
    Last edited by IWB; 10-10-2014 at 07:10 PM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

if anyone has the abiilty to, please let MUTV know that their feed is coming off with an awful echo to the point where you really cant understand what they're saying. thanks.

Will try...

Recruits coming in, trying to identify. A few from Mean Streets, a few others I can't identify.

thanks jim, my brain is scrambled enough as is - the echo only makes it worse

And definitely would love to hear about what recruits you identify, thanks!

You certain Hauser is there? Believe he's playing football tonight.

Sorry, not Hauser - that is what guy next to me said - will try to verify.

If you mute the video and just use pc audio it's fine....

Jabari Parker in the house....

From Milkbone on premium board...

MarquetteMBB @MarquetteMBB · 4h 4 hours ago
    #mubb scrimmage: White-Juan, Derrick, Steve, Jajuan, Matt, Phelps, Carrawell. Blue-Duane, Wally, Luke, Deonte, Sandy, John, Nelson

MarquetteMBB @MarquetteMBB · 6h 6 hours ago
    Confirmed dunkers for #MUMadness tonight. @SandyCohenIII @SwaggyDu1 @wallyellenson & @DeeBurton30 #mubb

Robert Jackson, Marcus Jackson in the house....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast