Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Madness is here....

President Lovell leading the women's team and staff in "Staying Alive" dance. Students loved it.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by beerhere6 View Post
    If you mute the video and just use pc audio it's fine....
    got it man, thanks so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    got it man, thanks so much!!
    No problem, glad to help.. was driving me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    President Lovell leading the women's team and staff in "Staying Alive" dance. Students loved it.
    Without ever having met him or really heard much about how he is doing behind the scenes, every time I see him I just absolutely love him - just seems to be a down to earth guy who can relate to others - have to imagine this can only help making connections with big donors. Now can he lead? Obviously still tbd, but I'm very optimistic we have a good one.

Women's scrimmage ended in a tie. Good move for no OT, but no round of applause? Just rushed them off the court. Then they brought out dance team. Hubba Hubba, but the black boots left big black scuff marks all over the floor.

Staff intros, place went nuts for Travis as expected.

Fire Alarms going off with the intro smoke machines on 2nd level.

Did Butch Badger just pull the fire alarm on Wojo?

MUTV announcer says he could envision Sandy Cohen playing down low and bodying up against a Frank Kaminsky. I haven't been drinking, is this really an option or are some of these guys not that informed? Kind of surprised as they've sounded pretty solid so far.

Students.....

Players came in from upper bowl, so smoke machines were up there. Set off fire alarm. Then in warmups, a player busted the rim.

What started out as a totally electric atmosphere, this is dying quick.... hopefully maintenance guy is a superhero

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast