Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena Situation

Well, even that makes the Panther Arena a more valuable asset than I'd considered.

I just wish there was a way to reduce the seating capacity so it didn't have to look so damn empty for most games. Just taking out the top seating levels for luxury suites would be a huge start.

http://m.journaltimes.com/sports/bas...ile_touch=true

Well, this just keeps on getting better and better...Ugh

Gery Woelfel is one of the few that get his facts correct in his story's.
    March Madness starts in November

He makes it seem like they are negotiating not only with JS but with everyone involved. Not knowing what that entails is killing me. Honestly though this just sucks. Why cant they just build somewhere else. I swear it is constant highs and lows with this program. Wvery victory is met with another defeat and its killing me.
    Get Andy Geiger as AD....
    moves us back to KC
    Win against Davidson and almost against SC....
    proceed to only win 8 games.
    Get New AD and win HL championship....
    APR Ban
    Buy naming rights to MECCA....
    arena potentially being torn down.

What is next?
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

What is next is the university and its community need to come together and fight for our future. That doesn't necessarily mean that the Arena has to stay. I loved going to the game last night - the video board really was a game changer, although they need to get the stats right (by the next game, please) - but that experience can be replicated on a smaller scale elsewhere. We can take that video board and put it in storage for a couple years while we build our own place.

It sounds like the Bucks have chosen their home. If they've got $300 million out of $440 million or so to build the new stadium, then the writing is on the wall. Now's the time where we circle the wagons and come together, and use this tremendous inconvenience to influence some New Yorkers to help pay for a new home for our Panthers. That's what's next.

Actually, something else is next, but more on that later...

I think that is how the step up works on the videoboard. The view is different compared to where you sit.

What's clear is we're in a struggle for the future of our program, but more importantly a struggle for the future of our university.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    What's clear is we're in a struggle for the future of our program, but more importantly a struggle for the future of our university.
    This summer they were sitting pretty.

One step forward, two steps back.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast