Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saying Goodbye to Coach Rab

Thanks guys. I'd be fine if I could just get home from Denver. I had to miss Rab's memorial service because I was out here for the Donate Life America meeting and all of the flights are still messed up due to that problem in Chicago with the air traffic center.

Hey Trey, I still have my donation logo. Actually printed on the license in Illinois, so I believe it will just continue to get printed whenever I renew it and am up to 120 pints. For the rest of you, according to the web page I just looked at, 37% of the adult population is eligible to donate blood, and about 5% do. Not for everybody, for a bunch of reasons, but if you are part of that 37%, consider dropping in some time. Lots of locations in the Milwaukee area. The people are nice, and they give you cookies.

Glad to hear that - thanks for registering as a donor and for donating blood regularly. I've certainly used quite a bit of A+ along the way over the past 10 years. I would donate blood if I could - but I can't due to the medications that I'm on now for the rest of my life.

BloodCenter of Wisconsin for those of you in Milwaukee and surrounding areas - you can schedule an appointment to donate blood online here: https://web.bcw.edu/bcw/landing.php

Thanks for the reminder, UJ. We moved at the beginning of the year and I haven't donated since. Maybe the wife and I can get in this next week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123