Thread: Sad news - Coach Rabs passed away this morning

Sad news - Coach Rabs passed away this morning

Condolences to his family. He had a great personality and I fondly remember many of the written accounts he shared from the road during his time at MU and after. RIP coach.

http://www.aseanbasketballleague.com...ux-passes-away

Wow. Rest in peace. Too young.

Truly an amazing person and personality. R.I.P. You will be missed.

Very sad to hear this news. Rest in Peace Coach.

Shocking. I consider Rab to be a very good friend. Of all of the coaches that have come through MU in the last 10 years he is one of the ones that I was closest to. A great coach and a great person. Rab was an incredibly smart coach and a hilarious guy with the ability to hold court anywhere, especially with his many impersonations, from Rick Majerus to Bill Walton all the way down to Tom Pippins. I will never forget reading his comical stories of living in Asia. Really bummed.

Truly sad news.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Also sad to hear this. May he RIP.

Found one article that said he was found unconscious after an accidental fall in his home and died en route to the hospital.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Far too young to pass on. Very sad. RIP Coach. Prayers for your eternal peace and prayers to your family.