Thread: Marquette Coaches vs. Marquette Players

Marquette Coaches vs. Marquette Players

I don't know about you but I would love to see the Marquette coaches scrimmage the Marquette players at Marquette Madness. If you have twitter and agree, retweet the tweet below and maybe it will get some attention!

https://twitter.com/TallTitan34/stat...54041128828928

"Your greatness will silence them all." - The Ultimate Warrior

I don't have twitter...but that would be a gas!

Rockin' the vest Titan.

At least a short scrimmage would be fun. But I still would like to see an intrasquad scrimmage of the men. I presume there will also be a short intrasquad women's scrimmage to introduce their new team and coaches too. Coaches vs. Players would be much more entertaining than that slam dunk contest. I wish they would just drop the slam dunk - that has gotten pretty tedious and time consuming, though the three point contest holds some interest (I still remember how exciting it was when women's Courtney Weible slaughterd men's DJO with 17 straight made threes.)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRev View Post
    At least a short scrimmage would be fun. But I still would like to see an intrasquad scrimmage of the men. I presume there will also be a short intrasquad women's scrimmage to introduce their new team and coaches too. Coaches vs. Players would be much more entertaining than that slam dunk contest. I wish they would just drop the slam dunk - that has gotten pretty tedious and time consuming, though the three point contest holds some interest (I still remember how exciting it was when women's Courtney Weible slaughterd men's DJO with 17 straight made threes.)
    What they need to drop is the women's scrimmage. Or at the very least, do it after the men play. It just drags down the whole night. And I say this being a women's season ticket holder.

I re-tweeted and favorite-ed it! All of my minions of followers are now aware. (A dozes is enough to be called minions, right?).
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

This season could be rough, do we want the team to get a reminder in mid-October that they can't beat a bunch of retired guys twice their age?

Yeah, all we need is a bunch of coaches tearing up achilles tendons