Thread: Wojo needs to introduce something like this

The looks on the USA player's faces is priceless. And then they get dissed on the handshakes.

As someone who is part-Polish, I fear for a Polish person trying to teach dance coordination.
    #BringShakaHome

Kirk Penney still playing for NZ. I didn't know he was still playing.

New Zealand's rugby team has done that for years. Pretty cool stuff.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    New Zealand's rugby team has done that for years. Pretty cool stuff.
    Having seen the All Blacks rugby team (NZ national team) do it up close and personal it is very cool and bit intimidating. (Of course having the #1 rugby team in the world at the time was also a bit intimidating)
    Last edited by pbiflyer; 09-02-2014 at 03:30 PM.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Just sent a link of the video to all of my (potential) players' families.

The rugby version is better. Nothing like bulky guys with no necks to get in your face and challenge you to start a game. I disagree with the sentiment that MU should do something similar. I believe Wojo is trying to live down the floor slaps not perpetuate it to another generation.

What's sad is the cultural ignorance on the part of our players. I'll give the coaching staff a full point deduction too for not bring this to the team's awareness. Given the look on our team's faces they probably think that the origins of the Haka is a little known rapper in Aukland or something like that.

The Hawaii football team did this in the past. As mediocrity has set in they may have discontinued the practice.