Thread: Reminder: USA vs. Angola 17-Under on ESPNU tomorrow...

Reminder: USA vs. Angola 17-Under on ESPNU tomorrow...

USA-Greece is on WatchESPN right now.

...and it is on tape delay tonite @ 11:00 PM CST as well on ESPNU.

What did Ellenson have today? 14 pts, 6 rebs in 13 minutes? Not too shabby!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    What did Ellenson have today? 14 pts, 6 rebs in 13 minutes? Not too shabby!
    Just watched the game and Henry was very productive, though he did miss badly on his two 3 point attempts. Box score shows 13 minutes, but seemed like he played more than that.
    Last edited by Nukem2; 08-11-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Those announcers are horrific.

I think at one time the shortest guy on the USA team was taller than the tallest guy on the Philippines team. Their fans were pretty boisterous though.

In watching Ellenson I was trying to think who he reminded me off, at least physically, and Tayshaun Prince came to mind with those distinctive shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post

I think at one time the shortest guy on the USA team was taller than the tallest guy on the Philippines team. Their fans were pretty boisterous though.

In watching Ellenson I was trying to think who he reminded me off, at least physically, and Tayshaun Prince came to mind with those distinctive shoulders.

I know he's slimmed down quite a bit, but he's still got more girth to him than Prince, right? ...I hope

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    [/B]

I know he's slimmed down quite a bit, but he's still got more girth to him than Prince, right? ...I hope
    T.P. is listed as 6' 9", 215 lbs and Henry 6'10"ish and 230.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post

We, Filipinos, love our basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrisco View Post
    We, Filipinos, love our basketball.
    Sure sounded like you do.