Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MU to Play Georgia Tech in First Round

MU to Play Georgia Tech in First Round

Will play Michigan State/Rider in the second round.

missed out on the extra game it looks like? KS and MSU got a extra game.

Quote Originally Posted by ge1974 View Post

YAY! Late enough to avoid the family stuff on Thanksgiving.

So what do we know about them?
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Hopefully this isn't a Maui situation again (lost to Butler, then had to face a terrible Mississippi State team and then average USC team in final game). Had Clarke's miracle not gone in, would have faced UNC in the second game and then possibly Illinois.

Gotta beat Ga Tech. If not, could potentially face Rider and then Rhode Island or Santa Clara.

I don't know what GT has, but Michigan State lost a ton from last season. They'll be finding their way just like MU will be.

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    So what do we know about them?

Losing four of their top five scorers from a team that finished about .500 last year. Pretty much has been a disappointment under Brian Gregory, who finished his third year there after leaving from Dayton. Very much on the hot seat.

I have no idea who they are bringing in as freshmen but I would think Marquette should win this even without Fischer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Losing four of their top five scorers from a team that finished about .500 last year. Pretty much has been a disappointment under Brian Gregory, who finished his third year there after leaving from Dayton. Very much on the hot seat.

I have no idea who they are bringing in as freshmen but I would think Marquette should win this even without Fischer.
    They are bringing in former MU target Ben Lammers. Other than that, not quite sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    I don't know what GT has, but Michigan State lost a ton from last season. They'll be finding their way just like MU will be.
    Good point. MSU loses Payne, Appling and Harris but has Dawson and Trice back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast