Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Philip Flory headed to Oshkosh

Classic.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Yes, it is all relative. When I left the Milwaukee area, I lived in Port Washington. More than a few people asked me how I could put up with the commute. It was a pretty long distance, but all highway, and usually pretty clear. OTOH, it used to take me an hour to get to high school about eight miles away, and going just about anywhere in Chicago, you had better plan on an hour. There is no fast way to go anywhere in this city. I would much rather drive forty-five minutes on a highway and listen to whatever is on the radio than spend an hour covering a shorter distance, stopping and starting constantly, and tryin to avoid idiots.

Sounds like you should move back to Milwaukee

Quote Originally Posted by unclejohn View Post
    Yes, it is all relative. When I left the Milwaukee area, I lived in Port Washington. More than a few people asked me how I could put up with the commute. It was a pretty long distance, but all highway, and usually pretty clear. OTOH, it used to take me an hour to get to high school about eight miles away, and going just about anywhere in Chicago, you had better plan on an hour. There is no fast way to go anywhere in this city. I would much rather drive forty-five minutes on a highway and listen to whatever is on the radio than spend an hour covering a shorter distance, stopping and starting constantly, and tryin to avoid idiots.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123