Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: And we're back!

Still having problems getting to the premium site Jim.

wilhelm - I checked all of your permissions, you should be fine there. Inbox me and let me know what happens when you are denied.

Thanks
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Awilhelmscream View Post
    Still having problems getting to the premium site Jim.
    If you are using a mobile device or tablet and have the site bookmarked, you may have to delete the bookmark, then navigate to the premium site. I had to do that for my iPhone. Check it on a device you don't normally use and see if you have issues there.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

what 3rd world electric army took you down?
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Majority of all spammers I filter out are from Beijing
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    If you are using a mobile device or tablet and have the site bookmarked, you may have to delete the bookmark, then navigate to the premium site. I had to do that for my iPhone. Check it on a device you don't normally use and see if you have issues there.
    PB - i deleted my bookmark on my iphone and then simply typed in brew city ball in the search and googled it. I clicked on the link and I'm still getting the Error 404 page. Any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    PB - i deleted my bookmark on my iphone and then simply typed in brew city ball in the search and googled it. I clicked on the link and I'm still getting the Error 404 page. Any other suggestions?
    having the same issue

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Safari > and Clear Cookies and Data (and you may need to Clear History)
    Last edited by milwaukeejedi1; 07-31-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukeejedi1 View Post
    On your iPhone, go to Settings > Safari > and Clear Cookies and Data (and you may need to Clear History)
    you da man....worked like a charm!! Thanks!

I also use Safari as my primary browser on my laptop, and clearing out cookies worked like a charm for that as well.
    #BringShakaHome

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast