Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Lebron

OT: Lebron

Seeing as Lebron James plays with D Wade, maybe it isn't so off topic afterall.

Lebron met with Miami yesterday and didn't commit.

So here is the question.

Where will Lebron be next year, Miami, Cleveland, or other?

Despite wanting Wade to be on a great team, I'm pulling for Lebron back to Cleveland.

The Bucks!
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    The Bucks!
    With Giannis and Parker Lebron is not really at a position of need (following Blazer logic from the 80's).

Looking more like Cleveland.

Cleveland. think it would be known by now if he was heading back to Miami. bosh getting his ducks in a row to head to the rockets if LeBron bolts I think speaks volumes. am good with Miami or Cleveland, but please don't head to LA or NY. Don't think it would happen, but I may puke if he does.

At the moment (and these Twitter moments are fragile things) it sounds like Lebron to Cleveland and Carmelo to Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    At the moment (and these Twitter moments are fragile things) it sounds like Lebron to Cleveland and Carmelo to Chicago.
    If I were Dwyane, I would be pissed. He opted out of a 2 year $42m deal just so they could rework their contracts to play together again. I really doubt Dwyane is going to Cleveland.
    Hope it all works out for him.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    If I were Dwyane, I would be pissed. He opted out of a 2 year $42m deal just so they could rework their contracts to play together again. I really doubt Dwyane is going to Cleveland.
    Hope it all works out for him.

I'm sure he had a handshake agreement with the Heat. My guess is that he gets the same money, but over three or four years.

I cannot see LeBron sticking it to Cleveland a second time. He still has his home there and there is a watch outside his house. I believe he goes back to Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I cannot see LeBron sticking it to Cleveland a second time. He still has his home there and there is a watch outside his house. I believe he goes back to Cleveland.

There is some talk that he wants to stick it to Gilbert for the letter bashing Lebron that was still on the Cavs web-site until last week.

EDIT: http://deadspin.com/dear-hero-dan-gi...11225/+barryap

But who knows? He's headed off to Brazil for the WC final.
    Last edited by TheSultan; 07-11-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast