Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bucks and Jason Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Why is topic in the Marquette part. There is a Bucks forum on Brew City Ball.
    Because is it a chat room if there is no one there to chat with or dialogue with? That forum has had 37 posts in 1+ year - less than 1 every 10 days.

Again, don't understand the ire when someone posts an OT topic, especially sports related and especially since it pertains to a Milwaukee team and especially since it is in the off-season. Do "OT" posts take up more bandwidth or something?

Drew got done dirty. Hate the way they went about this much more than the move itself. Kidd carries some cred with young players, definitely more than his peers that he coached last season.

What's the big deal? Probably the same reason you post TV listings here that aren't relevant to anything else. It's a local hoops story.

Very simple, don't click, don't comment... Problem solved. If you see 'OT' in the title and don't want to read non-MU content then just don't look at it. It's a very simple system, if nobody wanted to see or discuss this topic then they wouldn't comment and it would drop to the bottom of topics, irrelevant stuff has a way of weeding themselves out...
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by beerhere6 View Post
    What's the big deal? Probably the same reason you post TV listings here that aren't relevant to anything else.
    It's really no big deal! The TV listings are about the Big East and Marquette and getting FS1 on it's feet, so I would say it's very relevant. I'm scared that you don't understand that.
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 06-30-2014 at 11:43 AM.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Because is it a chat room if there is no one there to chat with or dialogue with? That forum has had 37 posts in 1+ year - less than 1 every 10 days.

Again, don't understand the ire when someone posts an OT topic, especially sports related and especially since it pertains to a Milwaukee team and especially since it is in the off-season. Do "OT" posts take up more bandwidth or something?
    Make sense to get more post on, don't see why we have a Bucks Forum on Brew City Ball if we are not going to use it.

I like the OT topics, some don't. It is off season, and I do enjoy reading the thoughts of those on this board on sports topics other than MU.
    A few OT per day doesn't push all the current MU threads to a second or third page, so I don't see the problem.

On to Jason Kidd - not sure he is a coach you needed to trade for, even with 2nd round picks.
    Also don't like the way the new owners handled it either.

Honestly, with the need for a new arena, any topic relating to the Bucks and their future does directly impact MU.

If the Bucks were to leave, and if reports are correct that the BC will need tens of millions in repairs, would the state / BC board just tear it down? Then where does MU play? So Bucks threads do impact MU threads.

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Very simple, don't click, don't comment... Problem solved. If you see 'OT' in the title and don't want to read non-MU content then just don't look at it. It's a very simple system, if nobody wanted to see or discuss this topic then they wouldn't comment and it would drop to the bottom of topics, irrelevant stuff has a way of weeding themselves out...
    What are you talking about. I'm great with the topic. I'm just asking why is the Bucks Forum on Brew City Ball not being used for this. Do some have the case of the Monday's today.

I don't think it looks that bad on the Bucks. The owner wants his guy in.
    They can have their guy, but this looks horribly bad on the Bucks organization the way it was done and handled. No way Hammond sticks around after this was done. Can't sugar coat it, this was a really poor way to do this. Embarrassingly poor.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    They can have their guy, but this looks horribly bad on the Bucks organization the way it was done and handled. No way Hammond sticks around after this was done. Can't sugar coat it, this was a really poor way to do this. Embarrassingly poor.
    I don't understand why they just didn't fire Drew in the first place.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast