Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bucks and Jason Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Let's wait to see how the Jason Kidd presser goes over before this is judged. He may pull a Jabari Parker.
    I'm sure the presser will go just fine. Does not change the awkwardness of what has happened nor the undermining of Hammonds' position.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    I'm sure the presser will go just fine. Does not change the awkwardness of what has happened nor the undermining of Hammonds' position.
    Awkwardness for whom other than Hammonds or Drew?
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Awkwardness for whom other than Hammonds or Drew?
    Awkward for the owners as many, including Hunt, have already written.

I try not to read Hunt, so I don't know what he said. I'm sure the Bucks owners did what is best for the team. Even though it lacked class with Drew.

I try not to read Hunt, so I don't know what he said. I'm sure the Bucks owners did what is best for the team. Even though it lacked class with Drew.
    Kidd is agreat role model for Jabari....

There is role models in pro sports.

There is role models in pro sports.
    True. In this case, maybe Jabari will be the role model.

Novak just tweeted that he is happy Kidd is coming to the Bucks.

Not only with Drew, but with Hammond as well. It just boggles my mind that owners who meddle cant figure out that, pretty much without exception, the best franchises are run by hiring people who are knowledgeable about the sport, giving them a great deal of latitude, and getting out of the way.

Nobody should feel bad for Larry Drew in this situation. Stuff like this goes in everyday the business world. The NBA is no different, Larry Drew went behind the back of Mike Woodson in Atlanta to get hired there. They were friends for 22 years. Larry Drew just coached a team to a 15-67 record... Why would he ever expect to keep his job after that especially with a new ownership team. They were always going to get there guy. This is actually refreshing to me as a die hard season ticket holder... It shows to me that the owners aren't going to sit around playing for mediocrity. They are going to go for it on their terms. Milwaukee is now becoming a place where the NBA is relevant and that feels good.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast