Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Bucks and Jason Kidd

It's a bold move, signed Greg Matzck.
    March Madness starts in November

After watching the Bucks last night I just wanted to resurrect this thread. Man was I wrong about Kidd. He has really done a masterful job with this team. Hopefully the future is a bright one.

Lots of whiffs in this thread. Actually found much of it very amusing in retrospect. Perhaps a JKidd "apology" thread is in order?

One thing Kidd has done really well is let the assistant coaches who may be more technical run the offense / defense. You will often see the assistants drawing up the play in a time out.

Kidd is really doing a great job with this team, and they now really are believing in themselves. One night MCW is not playing well so Bayless and Dudley play more. Last night it was MCW's time to shine.

Players like playing for Kidd it appears, which may help us land one second tier FA in the off season.

Glad to see I was right.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Glad to see I was right.
    And I wasn't, but I sure do like how he has handled the team throughout the season, not just the playoffs.
    I didn't think he was worth trading picks for as he had not track record. I'm happy I was off base on this one.

I'll gladly admit it....

Last edited by IWB; 04-28-2015 at 02:23 PM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567