Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunt Is A Frickin' Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunt Is A Frickin' Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

From his article on today's press conference.

The university received a black eye earlier this month when a student was shot during a string of robberies, but Wojo said the incident has not be raised by the parents of recruits or current players.

"Nobody has ever really brought that up," he said. "Every time I’ve talked to a family or a kid, they view Marquette in an incredibly positive light. I have not had any negative kickback of any time."

What the hell? He asked the question at the press conference so that he could include it in his article. There was a robbery on campus? Oh No! And there are NO robberies at UWM, UW, wherever.

What a TOOL! I really can not stand Hunt. I hope he retires as soon as possible. I think if I were introduced to him at a restaurant, I would start to scream at him, one insult after another. What a PUTZ!

it's almost like being a beat writer is too boring for his taste so he looks for ways to spice it up with crazy questions...

What's next? "Coach is it true you are getting paid 1.7 million?" "I'm not talking about my compensation..that is between me and the university"

"Coach Wojo refused to disclose his salary..What is he hiding?...I will stay on ths story until I get answers!!"

Just do your friggin job....give fans an insight into the program......

Man I miss Rosiak......

Looking at national statistics there are about 140 colleges with a higher crime rate than Marquette. Some of the more dangerous campuses may surprise you. BLT put this link on the premium board and I'm sure he won't mind me linking it here. http://www.ksbw.com/news/17634066#!Saa8b

An argument can be made that the level of law enforcement in and around the Marquette campus makes it safer than what we have seen in recent times at Virginia Tech and UC-Santa Barbara. I'd buy the alleged journalist's story if he had some stats to back up the question. As usual he pulled this latest effort out of his %$#! No homework or research what soever.

He doesn't care about facts....he has an agenda.....Marquette is dangerous.....Marquette is a stepping stone job......etc etc

In his blog on JS, he brings up the ESPN bad jobs article. What's the point of that.
    March Madness starts in November

Never read Hunt and rarely read the J-S any longer. So many other places to get accurate info on the Marquette program.

Marquette is safer now than it was when I was in school there (late 80s), and this question has never, ever been brought up to my recollection.

a petiton to the J-S Edition to remove Hunt from the Marquette beat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Miller View Post
    Never read Hunt and rarely read the J-S any longer. So many other places to get accurate info on the Marquette program.
    The problem is JS paper and online is the main thing people get it's news. Many take what Hunt writes as the truth.
    March Madness starts in November

The real college basketball fans know where to go to follow their favorite program and college basketball in general. The casual fan gets it from the JS. The problem with that is winning converts to the program. The picture being created is a lazy superficial effort by someone who has lost his passion for his profession.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast