Thread: Wisconsin Havoc Gear/IWB Gear?

Wisconsin Havoc Gear/IWB Gear?

On the slight chance that anyone wants some Wisconsin Havoc gear, I've got a store setup until Thursday, May 8th.

IWB- After setting up this store, I wondered if you ever thought about setting up a store for yourself. It would be a nice way to advertise for all of the things you do. I'm at a basketball event, almost every day of my life, and I'd gladly wear the gear.

http://www.burghardtsportinggoods.co...sin_Havoc.aspx

Could do it, but would do it through IWB Sports Apparel as I would give much better prices than Burghardt's.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

You setup stores like this? I didn't know that. I would have definitely gone through you! Let's talk in the near future.

I don't really set up store like this, but I could do that if the customer requested it. I focus on Spirit Wear sales for schools & teams and provide them with sell sheets/order forms.

Here is an example, and I am not trying to rip Burhardt's for this, just showing an example.

The basic Port & Co. T-shirt. It says $12. They also add a $3 handling fee for the order, but assuming someone will order 3 items on average, we will just add $1. So the t-shirt ends up being $13.

Assuming that your logo is 3 colors? I think I see blue, gold & white, that same shirt from me would be under $9.00.

They have the Holloway Conditioning Warmup shirt at $44. My price would be $37.

Now at the Gildan Hooded Sweatshirt. Their price is $25, my would be $19.

Now on that three item order, with Burghardt's the total is $84, with IWB the total would be $65. Saving $19 on one purchase.

The two main differences are....

1) They have Nike. While I do have Nike Golf apparel, I can't get Nike Athletic as you can't sell Nike unless you have a store front.

2) To make it work I need numbers. They set up the store and can sell 1 item. They don't like to, but can do that. For me cost-wise prices work with numbers. I have different price breaks with my printers and to order 1 just wouldn't work. Ordering 12, 24, 50 or 100 would be lower costs.

I did the season ending tournament t-shirts for a local grade school tourney. They ordered 300 and it was a 1 color print. Got the cost down under $3 per shirt for them.

All depends on what the shirt & design is and what the quantity is.
    Last edited by IWB; 05-01-2014 at 10:43 AM.

I think they set it up so that no matter how many items you order, there is only one handling fee. So, If I got 5 items, and if the $3 was the most expensive handling fee, you would just pay $3. Still, your prices are a lot better! This year, I just have an 8th grade team. Next year, I plan on having 6th-9th. As this team gets older, I will eventually have 6th-11th grade teams. So, in the future, now that I know you do this, I would much rather go through you.

IWB does a great job with this stuff.

IWB has been the official outfitter for the Perry Clark golf outing and I have been very happy!

Do you have a link to the Nike Golf stuff you can get... Might be interested down the line a bit for some business gear.

Don't pay attention to prices you see on the site, they are high.

http://www.sanmar.com/sanmar-servlet...ame=Nike#&va=t