Thread: OT: For those who talk big on message boards

OT: For those who talk big on message boards

This is pretty funny given some of bold talk some people write on message boards. This video represents how people would probably react if the person they were ripping was in front of them.

This is hilarious - and so true!

That was hilarious. Funny thing is, these Yankee fans bitching about him leaving them "for the money"???

And how many teams lost their best/favorite players to New York "because of the money"?

Sucks, doesn't it Yankee fans?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

SNL had a skit a few years back regarding the same type thing. Made me think of guys like Fran Deisinger and Butch Gebhardt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    That was hilarious. Funny thing is, these Yankee fans bitching about him leaving them "for the money"???

And how many teams lost their best/favorite players to New York "because of the money"?

Sucks, doesn't it Yankee fans?
    It's been that way for years. When I was a kid, the St Louis Browns were the Yankees de facto farm team.

VS

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantSailor View Post
    It's been that way for years. When I was a kid, the St Louis Browns were the Yankees de facto farm team.

VS
    Yep. I believe it stayed the same when they became the Kansas City A's. Wasn't Roger Maris originally an A?

Quote Originally Posted by wiscwarrior View Post
    Yep. I believe it stayed the same when they became the Kansas City A's. Wasn't Roger Maris originally an A?
    Yes