Thread: Iwb

Iwb

I cannot access the premium board. When I try to log in it tells me I'm already logged in. When I try
    to contact you it will not send my message and says I have the wrong anti spam code. Anyone else
    having problems.

Working fine for me.

I just looked at your profile, doesn't seem to be an issue. Will send you a PM, see if you can respond to it.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Jim - I did not receive a message from you. When I go to the premium board it brings me to the page which tells the threads
    I started on this site. If I click on one of those threads or try and start a thread it tells me I do not have permission to . Sorry
    to contact you in this manner but nothing else seems to be working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Wolowitz View Post
    Jim - I did not receive a message from you. When I go to the premium board it brings me to the page which tells the threads
    I started on this site. If I click on one of those threads or try and start a thread it tells me I do not have permission to . Sorry
    to contact you in this manner but nothing else seems to be working for me.
    I had that problem once. I logged out, cleared my cookies, and relogged in, and it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Wolowitz View Post
    I cannot access the premium board. When I try to log in it tells me I'm already logged in. When I try
    to contact you it will not send my message and says I have the wrong anti spam code. Anyone else
    having problems.
    Try Paying.

Me too, several different computers over the last two days and none will let me in. I'll PM you IWB.

I will try again to respond to this thread. MU72 I tried just that thinking it would work but no luck. Ended up I guess my
    subscription had expired. Looked back at a old email I had from last year on June 10 reminding me my subscription was
    about to expire, so I don't know what happened. Anyway I re-upped and it let me in the premium board but when I tried
    to post it said my posts would have to be read by the moderator before they would appear, which they never did. All is good
    and hope this post goes through.

A few things.....

Explaining the problem - A while back we had an issue and with the issue, it did not auto renew people. However, it didn't strip their access. We recently went through an upgrade and those profiles who didn't renew but still had access, were corrected.

Plunkett - There is a way to do it, but I'll just go ahead and do it for you. You will have access through 5/25.

Howard - Because of spammers, I have it set to require clearance when becoming a premium subscriber. Since you re-upped, it put that lock on - it has been cleared.

Sorry for the hassles and thanks for the subscriptions!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson