Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Radio

More Radio

Stole this from Chitownal

Getting more press and radio coverage - great for the program - I don't know if any of the other candidates would have had this juice... Friday:

Marquette Men's Basketball
    4 hours ago
    Radio tour for Coach Wojciechowski continues on Friday. Tim Brando Show at 10:30 a.m. CT, Bill Michaels Show at 11:20 a.m. CT, David Glenn Show (statewide in NC) at 11:35 p.m. and Jay Mohr Show at 12:15 p.m. CT.

He's crushing it!

Some credit to Scott Kuykendal who no doubt is setting some of these up.

Quote Originally Posted by unclejohn View Post
    Some credit to Scott Kuykendal who no doubt is setting some of these up.
    No Doubt!

Except that Scott turned us down.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Except that Scott turned us down.
    Not big enough??

Tim Brando baby!!
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Not big enough??
    Likely - Don't get me wrong, I have no issues being turned down when the national media gets him, no problem at all. I have no issues when I get turned down when he is on ESPN Milwaukee as that is the MU basketball flagship.

But when people who haven't covered an MU game all year, not one single game, not one single media availability or press conference get him on? Then I do take offense to it.

Since we started our "little radio show" we have had guests that included.... Brad Autry, Jeff Reynolds, Issac Chew, Jerry Wainwright, Jamie McNeilly, Lyle Wolf, Sandy Cohen, Nick Noskowiak, Marial Shayok, Satchel Pierce and Ahmed Hill. With the exception of Wainwright, I would bet that at least two of the local shows that had him on the last couple of days would not have any idea who those guys are.

End rant.

For now.
    Last edited by IWB; 04-04-2014 at 08:54 AM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Likely - Don't get me wrong, I have no issues being turned down when the national media gets him, no problem at all. I have no issues when I get turned down when he is on ESPN Milwaukee as that is the MU basketball flagship.

But when people who haven't covered an MU game all year, not one single game, not one single media availability or press conference get him on? Then I do take offense to it.

Since we started our "little radio show" we have had guests that included.... Brad Autry, Jeff Reynolds, Issac Chew, Jerry Wainwright, Jamie McNeilly, Lyle Wolf, Sandy Cohen, Nick Noskowiak, Marial Shayok, Satchel Pierce and Ahmed Hill. With the exception of Wainwright, I would bet that at least two of the local shows that had him on the last couple of days would have any idea who those guys are.

End rant.

For now.
    Maybe when the dust settles after the national radio road show concludes he will throw us a bone.

I have only listened to Jimmy's show twice, but he shouldn't have to be thrown a bone, he has already proven that he is better than the local hacks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast