Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wojo on Dan Patrick

Wojo on Dan Patrick

At some point tomorrow.

That show is on NBCSN?
    March Madness starts in November

I wonder if MU picked Wardle or Martin if they would have been on Patrick or Gottlieb's shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    I wonder if MU picked Wardle or Martin if they would have been on Patrick or Gottlieb's shows?
    I would say, no. So, maybe MU did have their "homerun" hire.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    That show is on NBCSN?
    Yes - 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM CST.

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    Not a chance in hell

Coming up any minute @9:00 AM CST!!

Please provide a summary, thanks!

Did have previous HCing opportunities... MU was the right place at right time...when coming into the office and seeing a closet filled with MU t-shirts and putting one on is great or something to that effect...Coach K spoke glowingly of MU's program and traditions etc. as did Wojo...Coach K's decision to coach another 5 years had nothing to do w/ his decision to pursue MU job....nothing specific on players or recruits or Big East...won't see a Duke/MU game scheduled "Coach K does not do that...would be too emotional for both parties...Patrick teased him about the hand slapping and the interview and concluded the interview with Wojo slapping his desk hard.

No breaking news.

Pretty much all of these interviews are the same questions... And pretty much all the answers are the same answers... While you can tell he is doing his job and giving the right answers to all these questions, he does show his personality and sense of humor throughout all of it... He doesn't seem to be as much like Buzz was (whatever you want to call that), but you can tell his isn't a total stiff. I thought his joke about breaking his desk was pretty funny at the end...
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast