Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Player reactions

Player reactions

Here's a thread to look at what players' reactions will be on social media and elsewhere...

Jake Thomas ‏@JakeThomasTwo3 25m
    It is April Fools Day. So I'll 100% believe it tomorrow..#mubb

Dylan Flood ‏@imdtf24 2h
    Awesome hire by Marquette getting Steve Wojciechowski as the new basketball coach. Really excited to see how it's going to work out! #mubb

MarquetteMBB ‏@MarquetteMBB 24s
    First thought that popped into Luke Fischer's head after hearing about @steve_wojo: "We got the right guy." #mubb #WeAreMarquette

Nice! Any of the other current players commenting? Committed recruits?

Paint Touches ‏@PaintTouches 1m
    Jajuan Johnson will talk with his mom this week and coach Wojo before making a decision. Duane Wilson, OTOH, says he's here to stay.

I really want JJJ to stay. I think his potential is tremendous.

One thing I'm not concerned about is his following Buzz to V.T. Missou, on the other hand,.........

Andrew Gruman ‏@AndrewGruman 2m
    Marquette guard Jajuan Johnson says he's "most likely" staying at the school. #mubb

Time for the MU Twitter fans to start showing JJJ a lot of love. (I don't do Twitter.)

Coaching change worked out great for Wesley and Jerel.......could do the same for JJ.

MarquetteMBB ‏@MarquetteMBB 27m
    "I can learn a lot. It's going to be like a student in class with a professor learning & taking notes."-John Dawson pic.twitter.com/m6uxbrxT0H

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    MarquetteMBB ‏@MarquetteMBB 27m
    "I can learn a lot. It's going to be like a student in class with a professor learning & taking notes."-John Dawson pic.twitter.com/m6uxbrxT0H
    I would think someone like Dawson would love this hire. A former PG. One who knows what it takes. Love the response from Dawson!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast