Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT - Wisconsin v. Kentucky

If Bo wins it all, does he retire?

Quote Originally Posted by BLT View Post
    If Bo wins it all, does he retire?
    I don't think so. He looks to be going strong.

Plus they might be better next year.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Warrior View Post
    Plus they might be better next year.
    If Kaminsky and Dekker don't go pro, I can't see any way they don't come in as preseason #1. Logically, at least. The hacks will probably vote for Coach K's team because of Okafor and Jones.

Or the next set of UK freshmen. If Frank comes back, they are top 5, probably top 3.

Kentucky has been on the uptick since the SEC tournament. A team that played as individuals most of the year is now playing team ball. That is scary considering the size and talent they have. Wisconsin has surprised me a bit, thought Arizona would end their run. Anything is possible, but I would bet on a Florida/Kentucky final.

Kentucky could tie the record as the lowest seed ever to win the title, along with the 1985 Villanova squad.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    If Kaminsky and Dekker don't go pro, I can't see any way they don't come in as preseason #1. Logically, at least. The hacks will probably vote for Coach K's team because of Okafor and Jones.
    I had that discussion with a badger friend of mine today. I said that Kaminsky has played himself into the NBA this year. His comment was that he should come back (solely to please the fans). I disagreed with him as I don't think Kaminsky's stock would be much higher than right now. (I was commenting on his pro prospect, not personal aspirations, admitedly). I likened it to others who came back to school and missed the opportunity. There is a brief window of opportunity in that league and potential is most important. He has demonstrated ability and potential. Eventually, my friend saw my point and agreed.

We both felt Dekker played himself back to college for next year. He is not ready.

I have absolutely been blown away by Kaminsky this year. I never thought he would turn into the player he has become. I'm not sure how viable an NBA player he would be though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I have absolutely been blown away by Kaminsky this year. I never thought he would turn into the player he has become. I'm not sure how viable an NBA player he would be though.
    Height, can shoot from the outside, has an inside game. I think he has a decent shot. Better than some that have stuck in the past.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast