Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does bo ryan vigorously argue every single foul call?

Does bo ryan vigorously argue every single foul call?

I dont watch wisconsin, i mean guys get knocked over n he is screaming at refs "where was the foul". I guess he feels no fouls ever are committed by his team. Hard to root for a guy like that.

He even screams when he gets the call. One of the most annoying coaches. And the Badger fans all scream at other coaches. Glass houses.

We all question some calls, but Bo just questions every call. Lip reading him makes me wonder why he does not get more T's.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    We all question some calls, but Bo just questions every call. Lip reading him makes me wonder why he does not get more T's.....
    I have said that to Badger fans. I mention how he always screams. That he is worse than any coach they complain about. A good coach, but an a-hole as well.

There have been no less than 5 offensive "hooks" that the Badgers have gotten away with this game. Think of Bo's head if they would have made the correct calls.

After that blown call at the end, if I ever hear another badger fan complain about a call again, I will puke. He missed the shot, but was an awful offensive foul call. Horrible. Let the players decide the game, not some bozo official.

Bucky going to the final four because of the worst call of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Bucky going to the final four because of the worst call of the season.
    Not necessarily. He missed the shot. Could have called a foul on Gasser or Kaminsky, though.

That out of bounds call was questionable. Really bad inbounds play by Zona. Did not get the shot off in time.

Did Kaminsky play himself into the NBA?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast