Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IWB, hearing the midnight oil is burning

Heres the 1994 Marquette-Duke game where O'Neill coached his last game. The game was in Knoxville and 4 days later Kevin was the coach at Tennessee. Who played in the second semi-final game in Knoxville that night? Cuonzo Martin and Purdue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlHtOQYiLT8

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Heres the 1994 Marquette-Duke game where O'Neill coached his last game. The game was in Knoxville and 4 days later Kevin was the coach at Tennessee. Who played in the second semi-final game in Knoxville that night? Cuonzo Martin and Purdue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlHtOQYiLT8
    Thanks! I never saw this game. I was win Florida and they didn't show the game there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    digging, but no one is talking. Still working on it and won't stop til I get something for you.
    Just curious. For what it is worth, I have heard MU is close and may have something in the next 72 hours. We shall see.

Anyone know where I can get a copy or a video stream of the Marquette/UNC-Charlotte 1977 NCAA Semi-Final game?

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorCandelino View Post
    Close with who?
    Kevin O' Neill.

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorCandelino View Post
    Close with who?
    The only thing I know is MU is working very hard and they have a target. Absolutely no idea who that is as the info stopped there, no surprise and a good thing.

With the timing, could it be Manning? That would be a surprise, but I could warm up to that one.

Funny about the Kevin O'Neill thing, one of the bigger media personalities in Milwaukee was preaching to people at the BC last week that Cords' #1 target was Kevin O'Neill. I heard him telling a lot of people, and when he tried to convince me - I laughed at him. if they hire Kevin I will sing his praises.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Or the rumor about Jamie Dixon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12