Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The hits keep coming.... Arodg crapping all over MU

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    No kidding.

I hate UW as much as the next guy. Unless the next guy is MU_Iceman.
    And we have a winner.

I think MU_Iceman is Grant Hill.....because Grant Hill asked on the postgame show, "Why is Aaron Rodgers going in the Badgers locker room?" Ernie Johnson said, "You know, Green Bay being in Wisconsin." Hill responded saying, "I played for the Orlando Magic and never went in the Florida locker room."

I don't care, but I bet UW people approached him to come in the locker room and not vise versa, either way Rodgers supporting the schools in Wisconsin is not a big deal and certainly not crapping on MU.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I think MU_Iceman is Grant Hill.....because Grant Hill asked on the postgame show, "Why is Aaron Rodgers going in the Badgers locker room?" Ernie Johnson said, "You know, Green Bay being in Wisconsin." Hill responded saying, "I played for the Orlando Magic and never went in the Florida locker room."

I don't care, but I bet UW people approached him to come in the locker room and not vise versa, either way Rodgers supporting the schools in Wisconsin is not a big deal and certainly not crapping on MU.
    Wasn't he doing something for Marquette last year? I recall something he did for our Sweet 16/Elite 8 run.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Wasn't he doing something for Marquette last year? I recall something he did for our Sweet 16/Elite 8 run.
    He was tweeting about MU during our run. Also filmed the "We Are Marquette" video clip they show at the games. Two years ago, a bunch of the Brewers rented a suite for our Sweet 16 game against Florida in Phoenix. A few had MU gear on.

It's an easy way to score points with fans in the home state. No one is defecating on anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12