Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IWB doing a show tonight?

Dint think its a link it was his tweet.

Didn't know that. My bad. Other than here I'm not much into the social media thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 94Warrior View Post
    As in, "DONE DEAL"?????
    Fine, take shots at me, I can take it. Still stand by that. It was real when I Tweeted it.

While I am told the current players will all be back and some actually felt a sigh of relief when Buzz left, there is no guarantee of that until a new coach is hired.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post

While I am told the current players will all be back and some actually felt a sigh of relief when Buzz left, there is no guarantee of that until a new coach is hired.
    I would think many of the current MU players look forward to having less rigourous practices and individual workouts as well as the end of boot camp, regardless of who the next coach is.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    I would think many of the current MU players look forward to having less rigourous practices and individual workouts as well as the end of boot camp, regardless of who the next coach is.
    To your point, I thought I heard that Shaka had some form of Seal Training incorporated into his program. Maybe more like Buzz than we think?

Nothing personal or anything, but how do I cancel?

Hey Jim, Nothing personal or anything. It's not related to your missed call, it happens. However, I am trying to cancel my monthly subscription and I can't seem to figure it out. Also, your contact form appears to not be functional. It has been following this, but I really don't need to subscribe to this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12