Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IWB doing a show tonight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

IWB doing a show tonight?

If so -- when?

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Nothing personal or anything, but how do I cancel?

Hey Jim, Nothing personal or anything. It's not related to your missed call, it happens. However, I am trying to cancel my monthly subscription and I can't seem to figure it out. Also, your contact form appears to not be functional. It has been following this, but I really don't need to subscribe to this.

Will Shaka Smart be discussed at all?

Been talked about at great length.

Whats your feel for the players on the existing roster? DuWilson, Deonte, Fischer, Taylor, etc - are they panicking about the buzz departure? You believe they will be back regardless of who the new coach is?

They will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    They will be back.
    As in, "DONE DEAL"?????

That was terribly rude and uncalled for. Don't be a pr*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by 94Warrior View Post
    As in, "DONE DEAL"?????
    Fine, take shots at me, I can take it. Still stand by that. It was real when I Tweeted it.

While I am told the current players will all be back and some actually felt a sigh of relief when Buzz left, there is no guarantee of that until a new coach is hired.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast