Thread: I have not disappeared

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have not disappeared

So now I am getting blasted from all corners of the internet. I'm a big boy, I understand that and I can deal with it.

But for some to say I am hiding? That I have disappeared? Not even close. One guy said that yesterday was amateur hour. Really? Amateur? Sorry, I take offense to that, mainly because I know him.

There was nothing that I tweeted yesterday or that I posted on our premium board that came from a single source. Everything I said was gathered by multiple angles. Not one, not two but multiple.

I have disappeared? I'm hiding? I went to bed at about 2:00am last night and I grabbed my phone when it first went off this morning at 5:45.

I had worked this all day yesterday and am not about to sleep on it today. Every source that I got info from yesterday is trying to get more today, but as of now, all has been quiet.

I will not back down or backtrack from anything I said yesterday. Did things change? Did something go wrong? I do not know, but I will continue to stay on it until I have answers for you.
    Last edited by IWB; 03-25-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson