Thread: ACC Tourney coming to Barclays in 17 & 18

ACC Tourney coming to Barclays in 17 & 18

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 9m

As has been reported, the ACC will hold a presser at 10 a.m. at the Barclays Center. ACC Tourney coming there in 2017 and '18
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

In all honesty, I think this is why they never get into the Garden. Because MSG would want an every-year commitment, and there's no way the princes of Tobacco Road would allow their precious tournament to be held in New York City (Noo Yawk Sitty?!?) every year.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    In all honesty, I think this is why they never get into the Garden. Because MSG would want an every-year commitment, and there's no way the princes of Tobacco Road would allow their precious tournament to be held in New York City (Noo Yawk Sitty?!?) every year.
    Should Syracuse win it in NY, my guess is Coach K and Ole Roy makes sure it is played in their back yard going forward after that contract ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Should Syracuse win it in NY, my guess is Coach K and Ole Roy makes sure it is played in their back yard going forward after that contract ends.
    I would say by then it would be a good guess that one or both will no longer be coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 9m

As has been reported, the ACC will hold a presser at 10 a.m. at the Barclays Center. ACC Tourney coming there in 2017 and '18
    Left out was the A-10 will resume playing at Barclays in '19, '20, and '21. My guess is that those years will have the ACC tourney in Greensboro and Atlanta. As I've said several times, there's absolutely no plans for a permanent spot for the ACC tourney.

VS

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantSailor View Post
    Left out was the A-10 will resume playing at Barclays in '19, '20, and '21. My guess is that those years will have the ACC tourney in Greensboro and Atlanta. As I've said several times, there's absolutely no plans for a permanent spot for the ACC tourney.

VS
    Yep, those folks want tourney games on Tobacco Road.

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantSailor View Post

VS
    Where is the A10 games those years?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Just wait until the fans from Tobacco Road get a real taste of the Syracuse fans in New York.

I love the comment from a Syracuse fan after a 'Cuse win in the Big East tourney.

'Cuse fan walking up the stairs with head down......

"Hey Syracuse - great game."

"F you."

Yep, Duke fans will love them.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Having been surrounded by their fans in DC last March, the ACC won't know what hit them.

Honestly, the most arrogant and trashy fans I've ever encountered. The absolute bottom of the barrel.