Thread: OT: watching games

OT: watching games

Yes, I know this is waaaaaaay off topic, but does anyone else just burst out laughing during the Lowe's commercials? You know, the one where the ceiling fan falls and the other one where the tiling all falls off the shower? The First Lady of the Fightin' 218 just shakes her head.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I turned to my wife the first time she saw the tiles commercial and said "watch, this is me." She laughed out loud. Another one I really like is the tech guys at the rock concert, maybe AT&T, where the rocker guy asks about a job. I laugh each time.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I turned to my wife the first time she saw the tiles commercial and said "watch, this is me." She laughed out loud.
    It couldn't be you since it's Hizzoner. That's why I laugh so hard.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I turned to my wife the first time she saw the tiles commercial and said "watch, this is me." She laughed out loud. Another one I really like is the tech guys at the rock concert, maybe AT&T, where the rocker guy asks about a job. I laugh each time.
    I picked up a new line with the AT&T ad where the nerdy IT guy asks the equally nerdy office gal "Did it hurt...when you fell from heaven?". Never heard that one but I'm going to try it out.

I've come darn close to throwing something like a fan through a window before.

Unfortunately she may say that line is a deal breaker to quote the other commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dan's Camera View Post
    Unfortunately she may say that line is a deal breaker to quote the other commercial
    Well, we'll see won't we??!!!

Lowes and att commercials are great. Super Bowl quality. Also had the wife watch and she lol'd.