Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Name!

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I haven't changed my name on scout... Still Buzz4Pres over there...
    Unfortunately, the Scout database does not allow for name changes.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    That's odd.

I no longer have a subscription there so it will be an easier switch... I hardly ever post there so I may just leave it.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

How about that!
    Love it

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    That's odd.
    Too many idiots out there - some twit could easily change his name everytime people get pissed at him, or since it is a network, change it everytime he posts on the UW board, back to the MU board.... It is good that way with Scout having hundreds of thousands of users. With one site like this, not a big deal, so you can feel free to change your screen name to Mr. Jim Andrews.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Figured I would give a heads up to those that care... I got a new screen name, I am the same person as "BuzzWilliams4Pres" ... Please note all hate mail can still be directed at the old screen name
    I bet we will have our coach for decades now. Maybe we should blame you for coaches leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrisco View Post
    I bet we will have our coach for decades now. Maybe we should blame you for coaches leaving.
    Hey now... We had Crean for 9 years!
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

I'd go with "the artist formerly known as Chris Otule's coach for prez since that's how he said he wanted to be remembered.

Too many idiots out there - some twit could easily change his name everytime people get pissed at him, or since it is a network, change it everytime he posts on the UW board, back to the MU board.... It is good that way with Scout having hundreds of thousands of users. With one site like this, not a big deal, so you can feel free to change your screen name to Mr. Jim Andrews.
    That sounds logical - she needs to make me an honest man anyway, not just a piece of meat.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    That sounds logical - she needs to make me an honest man anyway, not just a piece of meat.
    I will look for you in the audience at dancing with the stars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12