Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Posted on premium. Thought it should be here

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    The past 2 days alone have paid for my premium subscription. No question about it.
    The price is worth it just to filter out all of the garbage that you'll find at Scoop.

Nice little thing going here.

Amen... This board is head and shoulders above all the other boards, the main reason for that is the premium board...
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Think you guys got me convinced.
    Everything negative -- pressure, challenges -- are all an opportunity for me to rise.

Look at it this way, it's $7.00 for one month and if you truly don't like it you can always cancel... I waste much more than $7 a month on many things that bring me much less value so it's a no brainer...
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

I guess I'm dumb, but I'm having trouble where to find the premium board on here and sign up for it.....any help is appreciated....

Quote Originally Posted by bob7200 View Post
    I guess I'm dumb, but I'm having trouble where to find the premium board on here and sign up for it.....any help is appreciated....
    Click the big box in the upper right hand corner.

Go to the top of the page. Right above the "Reply to Topic" button. See the word "Forum". Next to it, it says Marquette Basketball. The first one, not the second. Click on that. That will lead you to the forums for Marquette, as opposed to the Bucks or UWM. One is the Insider board. Click on that.

On that note, and hope this would go without saying for the new members who join.....what is relayed in the premium board is meant to stay there. Just like Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Look at it this way, it's $7.00 for one month and if you truly don't like it you can always cancel... I waste much more than $7 a month on many things that bring me much less value so it's a no brainer...
    Yeah, its so low, I haven't even bothered to change from monthly to yearly. Its such a low cost and great value.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    On that note, and hope this would go without saying for the new members who join.....what is relayed in the premium board is meant to stay there. Just like Vegas.
    Great point. IWB has been able to share some very interesting information on the premium board because to date, none of it has found its way elsewhere. He will likely continue to do so as long as that continues to be the case.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast