Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunt article

Hunt article

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/golde...251607361.html

He really can write when he wants to. I know major college hoops coaches are all insane, but this is a very insightful quote:

"He was unusually reclusive, which was the first hint he was looking around for someone new to love and appreciate him."

That is why I asked in another thread if MU new this was coming?

When he's writing an opinion c

When he's writing an opinion column, Hunt is damn good. Reporting on the other hand? Well, let's just say he's as effective as a Putin speech at a Ukrainian Folk Fair.

Makes as much sense as anything else.....Buzz has always told anyone who would listen that he is immature.......maybe he just couldn't handle one bad year and freaked out.......

New love always seems better then old love.....at least at the beginning...............

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    When he's writing an opinion c
    Stupid iPhone while posting

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    When he's writing an opinion column, Hunt is damn good. Reporting on the other hand? Well, let's just say he's as effective as a Putin speech at a Ukrainian Folk Fair.
    Hunt has been a feature waiter for many years. Reporting just not his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    maybe he just couldn't handle one bad year and freaked out.......
    This may be the most insightful thing I've read. It really makes the most sense. I don't buy SI's comment: "For all the folksiness, Williams is a keenly calculating guy. His mind is Shun knife-sharp about basketball and about what circumstances will provide him the best chance for advancement in every sense."

I think he just made an impulsive move at the end of an exhausting and disappointing season.

This makes as much sense as anything today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast