Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deonte

Deonte

@AndrewGruman: Deonte Burton also said this doesn't have any impact on his status at Marquette. Says he's staying. #mubb

Hope the same holds true for Duane, JJJ, Dawson, and Taylor. In a strange way, maybe Buzz's departure actually improves the odds of some of them staying.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Hope the same holds true for Duane, JJJ, Dawson, and Taylor. In a strange way, maybe Buzz's departure actually improves the odds of some of them staying.
    So Buzz called a meeting to announce his departure but the meeting was scheduled to start 20 minutes after this broke on ESPN. I'm hoping the players have a sour taste in their mouths and stokes those competitive fires.

I agree. Was there a disconnect between the assistants and buzz ? Seems they had conflicting views on things.

Duane

Chosen One ‏@SwaggyDu1 Protected Tweets 5m
    Worst news all year. Goodluck to Buzz tho. Appreciate everything he did for me while he was here. Glad he gave me an opportunity here.

Sigining Fischer and Redshirting Duane may have been the best thing he could have done. I doubt either would want to transfer and sit out another year.

Duane ain't going anywhere....

MarquetteMBB ‏@MarquetteMBB now
    .@SwaggyDu1: We will work harder than ever and to keep the tradition going no matter who they bring in. We will bounce back. #mubb

Hope Todd Smith, Ernest and the academic staff remain at MU.

Hasn't played one minute at MU and I already love Duane!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast