Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buzz

Buzz

Is there anyone with honor in the coaching profession? He and Larry didn't get along. Larry gets the axe because of Buzz and Buzz leaves for Va. Tech? College basketball coaches are perhaps the most reprehensible professionals in America. Contracts, promises and relationships mean nothing to those charlatans. Was Buzz's Bunch real? Or just a marketing gig?

Exactly right Gato. F Buzz. That may rub some wrong, but he is no better than Harold Hill. Bye bye. Thanks for what you did for MU, but I have zero ZERO respect for him. Not that he cares - hell, I could give a rat's a$$ what he cares about or for anyway.

The new BE could have a lot to do with it...? Wants to coach on a bigger stage? Perhaps he is irritated that MU has not promoted Mike Broeker...? He has had difficulty dealing with criticism this year. It's his life...but Blacksburg...?

After Crean left, I stopped falling in love with Coaches. Even with Buzz, as much as I liked him I figured he would high tail it out of here when he wanted a fresh start. Never ever believed the "I will stay here as long as they will have me bit". That never happens that way.

Thanks for 5+ great years Buzz. Good luck at Va Tech.

And Larry gets the last laugh. That SOB is the one that did this..he steered MU into the new conference which Buzz HATED from day 1. Can't say I blame him.

Fr Pilrz's reign of errors continues to hurt MU.

Fact is coaches will never feel the same about MU as we do. They're employees, not alumni.

All the recent stories about Buzz's Bunch certainly look curiously timed right now.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    And Larry gets the last laugh. That SOB is the one that did this..he steered MU into the new conference which Buzz HATED from day 1. Can't say I blame him.
    Come on now. There was no other option.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    That was the only and best move MU had - no reason to blame Larry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    After Crean left, I stopped falling in love with Coaches. Even with Buzz, as much as I liked him I figured he would high tail it out of here when he wanted a fresh start. Never ever believed the "I will stay here as long as they will have me bit". That never happens that way.

Thanks for 5+ great years Buzz. Good luck at Va Tech.
    Crean to MU!!!!!

This Bothers me a lot, because all we ever heard about Buzz was about being a better man or making these kids better people, more then better basketball players. How does this look to them? Just completely bails on them, I'm stunned. And I look at Buzz differently now for sure.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast