Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates from Bradley Center

American can get back into this game if they would stop turning the damn ball over. Mostly unforced turnovers as well, as Wisconsin does not pressure the ball. Killer for American going down by 10, as that is a huge lead to overcome in a glacially paced game like this.

That is one thing I'm sure fans traveling to any region in North Carolina are used to with Duke.

While it is nice to sell the building out (Milwaukee has always done its share to sell out), I can't stand it when in the first weekend one team has 80% of the arena filled with its fans. Just doesn't seem right, and it kind of ruins the NCAA tourney experience where everyone around is from different schools.

Pet peeve alert: Bradley Center needs to stop people from coming in during play. World's greatest UW fans (sic) near me don't understand concept of watching games. If last week at MSG taught me anything, it's Creighton's fault

Interesting, even though it is a massive UW crowd, it is obviously not the typical Kohl Center Crowd. The band has been playing their usual stuff, but you don't see the usual crowd movements that go along with them. They just played "Time Warp" and you could see a few fans that were trying to do the crap that goes with it, only to realize they were the only ones in their section doing it, and they stopped. Must have had 1-2 in each section, but that was it.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Come on Dayton!!!! 20.9 to go!!!!

Down goes OSU....Down goes OSU!!!!!

Dayton knocks off Ohio State 60-59.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Dayton wins - I'm still in the running for $1 Billion.

Another thing the BC needs to improve. Cell signal. It sucks in this building

Glad you are interested Goose. When I win the billion, I will hire you. I can use a couple of personal college basketball experts.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast