Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates from Bradley Center

Updates from Bradley Center

Lots of government school fans. To be expected but still, ugh. All the banners are still up, MU, Bucks & Admirals.

Most disturbing sights? MU fans wearing red. WTF?

Yes - lots of media here too... Jeff Goodman likely the biggest name here.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Apparently Marquette hired the same company as American for designing the logo. And the company is not too creative since they are nearly identical.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Apparently Marquette hired the same company as American for designing the logo. And the company is not too creative since they are nearly identical.
    I actually preferred the original Golden Eagle logo to the current one... more unique and predatory looking.

Govt school fans complaining Kaminsky needs to be down low since he hadn't hit a 3 all season. Laughter stifled.

Do they have a T-shirt drop? If so, I'm thinking I should have bought tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by wiscwarrior View Post
    I actually preferred the original Golden Eagle logo to the current one... more unique and predatory looking.
    MU and AU logos are basically the same

Way too much red here. Unlike most arenas, you don't see a "blue section, a yellow section, a green section, a black section"..... the whole stadium is red.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Way too much red here. Unlike most arenas, you don't see a "blue section, a yellow section, a green section, a black section"..... the whole stadium is red.
    On TV they said about 80% red.

Probably accurate.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast