Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Updates from Bradley Center

ASU cheerleaders. Wow. Add in Texas cheerleaders in chaps. Double wow. Giggidy.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    That's just fowl.
    You guys are quacking me up.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Are they wearing anything besides chaps?

ASU cheerleaders on court now. I like the short maroon skirts with the yellow undies underneath. Really lets you know when you are catching a glimpse.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

The Chaps are piping hot.

Former Michigan star Terry Mills sitting in front of me. Must have been to a buffet. Check that, must have been to every buffet in the Midwest - looks like he played offensive tackle for the Wolverines.

Potrykus doing a dance with Bo after the UW game?

Two former MU big man recruits looking good for Texas. 6'9 Cameron Ridley and 6'10 Prince Ibeh are both sophs. Would take either one.

I was amazed at the number of people I had regularly seen at MU games or establishments before/after MU games wearing UW gear. I just don't understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by beerhere6 View Post
    I was amazed at the number of people I had regularly seen at MU games or establishments before/after MU games wearing UW gear. I just don't understand that.
    Some people just cheer for the local school. I think what it really says is that they aren't as big of Marquette fans as they lead you to believe on game day. Not everyone is as die-hard as people here. I'd guess most of them aren't MU grads.

When both MU and UW were playing in Minneapolis on the same day (UW lost to Kentucky, MU beat Pitt) there were many fans with red sweatshirts on who after the badger game took their shirts off and had MU shirts on underneath.

Brew is right, probably more people that follow both teams than the number of people that have developed a hatred for the other by reading the message boards.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast