Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard to imagine it has been 11 years.....

Hard to imagine it has been 11 years.....

Where does the time go? Travis tweeted this out earlier today.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g92T3vCzcv0

...and just as I recalled, no DWade!!!

It's easy for me to keep track -- my youngest was born eleven years ago. We came close to naming him Wade but my wife insisted on naming him after her father. She allowed me to use my father's last name.

Fatal flaw not having DWade with the triple double.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Fatal flaw not having DWade with the triple double.
    Every time I see highlights of that triple double I think of Pat Riley watching that game while in the middle of a workout and thinking to himself, "wow, that Wade is good". The rest is history.

I thought I remembered Townsend being in it running down the court like an airplane? Guess not......

How could Wade not be in it? I mean he had a friggin triple double against the #1 overall seed!

I think there were more shots of Kentucky in there than Marquette.

Loved the Chapman clip. I am sure he got razzed for that.

My thoughts are similar Tulsa - My son was born that January.

Then I went to the Conference Tourney in Louisville. When MU lost, people asked me if I was going to Indianapolis. I said no, I have a newborn at home.
    Then my wife said, "You have got to go", so I went to Indianapolis. When MU won people asked if I was going to Minneapolis. I said no, I have a newborn at home.
    Then my wife said, "You have got to go", so I went to Minneapolis. When MU won people asked if I was going to new Orleans. I said no, I have a newborn at home.
    Then my wife said, "You have got to go", so I went to New Orleans.

When it was over, Mrs. Gato78 stopped by to see the baby. She said she had some relatives in town, so I went down to meet up with them. Mrs. Gato said, "I'm glad I stopped by, I hadn't seen the baby yet." I replied, "Neither had I."....... I was the only one laughing.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Note: IWB did do a private jet to Minneapolis for one of the games.

Yes, that was great, but had its drawbacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast