Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brew City Ball March Madness Contest

Brew City Ball March Madness Contest

Brew City Ball March Madness Contest....

You must be a registered user of this website to enter. Current users should already have received a CBS Sportsline invite, let me know if you haven't.

So, want to join? You can register for BrewCityBall.com right here. Once you register, I will have the system send you an invite for the pool.

We have a basic scoring system, points multiply by round and we will add the seed points as a bonus.

1st place - Prize Package to include:

Free premium subscription for a year.
    Become a member of the media, interview one of your favorite players*.
    BrewCityBall apparel item

2nd place - Package to include:

Free premium subscription for 6 months

3rd place - Package will include:

Last place - The ultimate booby prize. Package includes college basketball items you never realized that you always wanted.

Any questions e-mail me at IWB_@hotmail.com (don't forget the _ )

Good luck!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Don't waste your time. I already submitted the winning entry.

EDIT: On second thought, the second place prizes look attractive as well. Go ahead and submit your entries.
    Last edited by unclejohn; 03-19-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks Jim

Anybody else have Creighton and Florida in the final game?

Florida and Louisville. I just cannot see Creighton getting that far without a bad game.

jim,

I got the invite and tried to pm you back but you are full. I believe I am all set. thx for sending on the info.

I put ville in my final game in my one other bracket as well. like ville's team a lot as well. florida will be tough to beat. rooting for Creighton. would be great for the conference to see them make a run.

Sorry - just cleared the e-mail, thanks.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Florida and Duke, but I'd be very happy to see my brackets screwed up should Duke lose early and Creighton get to the finals.

I hate to say this, but I have Florida beating the Rodents in the final with 157 points total. Michigan and VA to round out the FF. Make no mistake, I will be rooting against the muskrats, and if they do lose early I could not be happier, but if they get to the final game I at least will presumably be in the running.

Is my Final Four of Xavier, Cal Poly, Mt. St Mary and Iowa still valid?
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast