Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Badger Fans Piling on

Badger fans have to pile on us, after next weekend they won't have anything basketball-related to talk about either.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    Badger fans have to pile on us, after next weekend they won't have anything basketball-related to talk about either.
    This. And I will LOVE reading their boards when they don't even get to the Sweet 16 this year as a 2 seed. Would LOVE to see them match up with a team like UCONN as a #7 seed in the 2nd round. Shabazz would have a field day with their poor pick and roll defense.

Isn't Bo the one that struggles to beat higher seeds?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    I too don't like to look at MU boards after a loss, but when it comes to the Badger fans it is almost hilarious. Guys like Butch never post anything that is remotely basketball related without taking shots at MU. Look at his posts and it is clear he knows nothing about hoops, he just likes to take shots at MU, yet he is the one terrified of MU fans coming to his house.

Tip of the day: If you are worried about another fan base doing harm to you, then it is obvious that you are the one that is doing something wrong!
    I was banned about 6 months ago from Buckyville for calling out Butch. Said something like, "Butch Gephardt from Mequon doesn't have a clue"

I was kind of surprised that it was not as vicious as I expected. Most of the worst ones are the regular wackos. Fran is still mad that we wouldn't give the wanna-bes across town a home game, so he'll trash Marquette no matter what. Best ignored. Remember when you argue with a fool, he does the same.

Good one UJ. Isn't bitchbadger the same one that whined when id'd on another board?

Missed 72's post. I guess we all know who the pos is. Good job 72

Thing is, they all talk about how MU is a stepping stone, yet they have no idea how close Bo came to leaving for Arizona a few years back.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Thing is, they all talk about how MU is a stepping stone, yet they have no idea how close Bo came to leaving for Arizona a few years back.
    Didn't Bo at least strongly entertain Temple when John Chaney retired?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    Didn't Bo at least strongly entertain Temple when John Chaney retired?
    Bo is a Philly guy right...?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast