Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Wiggins and Parker

OT: Wiggins and Parker

With less than a minute left in Quarterfinal of Big 12 Tourney. Andrew Wiggins has 30 points against Oklahoma State. This after scoring 41 @ West Virginia in the previous game. Jabari Parker's 30 and 11 performance against North Carolina last Saturday. Bucks need a break, need to be able to get 1 of these 2 guys with Embiid's potential back problems.

Beating the odds, the Lakers win the lottery's top pick. You heard it here first!

VS

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantSailor View Post
    Beating the odds, the Lakers win the lottery's top pick. You heard it here first!

VS
    Lakers #1 and Knicks #2

Seems as though they're starting to take the reigns off Wiggins a bit or he's at least becoming more assertive. Kid is by far the most athletically gifted kid in the draft with the highest upside of anyone. Parker is the sure thing. Not sure who I would take - probably wimp out and take Parker.

Parker just screams Big Dog to me. Will get his, but not there defensively. Absolutely moronic that the media gave Parker 4 votes for ACC defensive player of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    Parker just screams Big Dog to me. Will get his, but not there defensively. Absolutely moronic that the media gave Parker 4 votes for ACC defensive player of the year.
    Considerably more athletic upside than Big Dog. People forget he's a freshman. Not great lateral movement, but he will improve.

Quote Originally Posted by AbovetheRim View Post
    Considerably more athletic upside than Big Dog. People forget he's a freshman. Not great lateral movement, but he will improve.
    Not so much the same player, but more that he will get his but give up almost as much. Maybe it has something to do with Simeon. Taylor is still struggling to understand his role on defense, possibly the same for Parker?

I like Parker first, Wiggins second (but admit I haven't seen Wiggins last few games). For sure I'd take both over Embiid.
    Bucks need one of the first two.

While the NBA would love to see LA or NY get the first pick, that wold sure look like the league fixed it, even though it is a lottery.
    The worst team rarely gets the first pick anyway.

After Parker, Wiggins, Embiid and Exum....I wonder if McDermott is pushing to replace Randle or Smart as the 5th best prospect? Randle has been average this year. I suppose part of it depends on a team's roster and needs.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 03-14-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    After Parker, Wiggins, Embodied and Exam....I wonder if McDermott is pushing to replace Ramble or Smart as the 5th best prospect? Randle has been average this year. I suppose part of it depends on a team's roster and needs.
    Every time I've seen Smart, he has looked very ordinary. Good defense on Wiggins yesterday, but no offense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast