Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread - MU vs Xavier

And we let the last 3.5 seconds go off.

MU puts in the defensive team on the last series and let him drive all the way to the hoop. Xavier stole that half. MU played well until the last 3 minutes, then they puked on the floor.

I hate how the clock runs at the end of the first half. Xavier guys kicking it around for 3 seconds so MU can't get a desperation shot off. That always annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I hate how the clock runs at the end of the first half. Xavier guys kicking it around for 3 seconds so MU can't get a desperation shot off. That always annoys me.
    There wasn't an MU guy trying to get the ball. It did not matter if the X player kicked it or not. Where is the inbounder?

The defensive gameplan to pack the lane worked well till Xaiver knocked down a few. Then we stretched out and got beat off the dribble. Have to stick with what was working.

And agree on Jamil. Really is a head scratcher.

Can't win if all your points are coming from 2 guys......bad Mayo showed up and Jamil again disappeared...Jake with 1 hoop.....

Again we give up so many open looks from 3 because we can't guard the dribble or guys take chances........

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    It's amazing how Jamil Wilson has turned into "just a guy". Basically Juan Anderson out there. I wonder what happened.
    He's not a "number one option"-type player. He's best as a 2nd/3rd.

Unfortunately this team doesn't have a #1...

Too many turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by GOMU1104 View Post
    He's not a "number one option"-type player. He's best as a 2nd/3rd.

Unfortunately this team doesn't have a #1...
    We do, its Deonte.

out shot them 57 to 44 and are still losing

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast