Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread - MU vs Xavier

Buzz can't do it for them. Make the free throws, execute the defense.

Now he says Jamil has been hurt for 3 weeks................

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    With what? Heart?

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I see a very sloppy team next year. I see spotty point play, with different guys bringing different positives but no one being able to really be the man for 30 mpg. I also see a decided disadvantage inside, as we simply aren't that big.

We will see a lot of youth minutes. That'll be a double edges sword. I have a feeling the results of this year may be a fond memory come this time next year.
    Sorry the hamster in my head is running on empty- you think we will be considerably worse next year?

Quote Originally Posted by halo View Post
    with what? Heart?
    lame......

david d. dawson ‏@dddawson1 14m
    @Daily_Eagle if Dawson can play now why not play him earlier??? SMH!!!

And I'm SMH at parents who post things like this......
    What is SMH?

Of course he has been. Probably because of the schedule and quick turnarounds.

Look, he could be legitimately hurt. But why play him normal minutes for those three weeks, and bring it up now?

The fact is this year, we had no leaders to take over. Yes Todd stepped up, but he is not a leader. Jamil never became tje player we thought and Derrick hindered the offense tremendously. I do think next year there will be growing pains, but the talent we have coming in and on the bench is very good, i don't see why there is reason to think we won't be better than this year. We will actually have guards who can score, and a lot of switchables. I think we have a bright future. We can let this season get to us for a few days but then turn the page and who knows maybe we can win the NIT.

SMH=shaking my head

Dawson dad is the one who said Jamil is hurt not Buzz....Complaining again on twitter about his kid not getting more minutes

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Sorry the hamster in my head is running on empty- you think we will be considerably worse next year?
    Not Brew, but I don't see us being considerably worse next year, but I don't see us being better either. I think we can expect much of the same... You never know though, maybe a few guys blossom during the off season, let's hope at least.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast