Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: From MSG

We were told earlier our contract locked us in for 10 years. Is this more ESPN vs Fox BS? Probably. Fox has a lot of $$ to protect its investment in this conference. The big boys are playing hard ball. F ESPN F the ACC.

The ACC can play it a week earlier with the other minor conferences.

No Lithgow sightings yet. Too many Catholics for Sun Doll quality entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Still has a real good feel. Stage aspect with lighting and closeness of fans to floor. Only one row of media on floor though auxiliary media behind one hoop not cool. Mrs. Gato hasn't left Farley's.
    I saw that on TV. I guess it better to have more center court seats for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I wonder how safe Willard's job is - would he have been launched if they lost I wonder? He doesn't seem to excude confidence on the sideline - he always looks like a bundle of nerves.
    Willard had a huge recruiting class coming in. He is safe!

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Give her my best.

Looking forward to my first visit to the renovated MSG. I heard the seats are a little more snug than the old seats, is that true.
    Upper level seats are snug, lower level are fine, suites are great. Been in all 3 for NY Rangers games

More MU fans here than DePaul fans. Despite the fact that a bunch of MU fans started day drinking at an Irish bar and never made it. Oh, and the Mayor is at a musical.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
    Which school is the closest to coming close to being as good looking as the sun dolls?
    None. DePaul-Georgetown, the battle of the ugliest and biggest cheerleaders. Geez. Each has one over 2 bills. Butler's looked like they are out of the 50s. Seton Hall had one, very tall, good looking dance team member.

I noticed that tall one at Seton Hall too--Butler had some nice ones but a "bigger girl" that ruined the average.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Willard had a huge recruiting class coming in. He is safe!
    That's right - he has a McDonalds AA coming in right? A potential one and done dude?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast