Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: From MSG

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    New MSG looks great. Erin Andrews asked we pass along her best to her "dear friend" Caribou. Says she is proud to be his "niece". Whatever. Bar on main level named Farley's. MU spot in the making. Burr reffing Hall vs. Butler.
    Give her my best.

Looking forward to my first visit to the renovated MSG. I heard the seats are a little more snug than the old seats, is that true.

Regular BIG EAST atmosphere for play in game. Mayor is at a musical.
    Sounds loud and the crowd looks great. Hearing Raff is very reasuring. The Hall throwing this one away.

Making a mental note of Mayor at the musical.

Great finish. Nice comeback but just not quite enough from the Bulldogs. SHU didn't fare well against 'Nova this year. They're actually a decent team that could make a run, but the Wildcats might be a task too tall.

Seton Hall now 16-16. Need at least one more win in order to qualify for the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    Great finish. Nice comeback but just not quite enough from the Bulldogs. SHU didn't fare well against 'Nova this year. They're actually a decent team that could make a run, but the Wildcats might be a task too tall.
    I wonder how safe Willard's job is - would he have been launched if they lost I wonder? He doesn't seem to excude confidence on the sideline - he always looks like a bundle of nerves.

Seats are fine. Better than Bradley Center. I am telling you, this is working. League has to be pleased.

Seats are fine. Better than Bradley Center. I am telling you, this is working. League has to be pleased.
    Great - saw Ponsetto on the sidelines - tell her to get her act together.

Gato - any John Lithgow sightings?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Which school is the closest to coming close to being as good looking as the sun dolls?
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast