Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: From MSG

Place is damn near full. Only some high up end zone seats available. League has to be pleased. Tomorrow won't be as crowded but it never is. Friday night has all the juice and it is great right now.

Bartender to Mrs Gato: "old crowd drank better than the new crowd". I am blaming Creighton.

Not only are games less physical but so are stands. MSG security much quicker to break things up and kick people out. I too blame Creighton.

Got it figured out. Creighton fans are like the small town from northern Wisconsin that goes to State. They have no idea how to deal with this. Some New Yorkers across the aisle from me are just laughing at these goofs.

No city game in their fans.

Probably for best Creighton wasn't in the old Big East. Cuse fans would have eaten them alive.

I was shocked to hear the Knicks host the Bucks at 11am at MSG, today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Got it figured out. Creighton fans are like the small town from northern Wisconsin that goes to State. They have no idea how to deal with this. Some New Yorkers across the aisle from me are just laughing at these goofs.
    That was similar to the impression I got. They're trying to act like they belong, but come across as pricks.

Of the three new schools, I like Butler's fans the best. Friendly, knowledgeable, and they're appreciative of the Big East choosing them.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    That was similar to the impression I got. They're trying to act like they belong, but come across as pricks.

Of the three new schools, I like Butler's fans the best. Friendly, knowledgeable, and they're appreciative of the Big East choosing them.
    Well, their Dean of Students is a Marquette alum, so obviously, he has rubbed off on them!
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

It could be a must win for Providence. Lunardi and Palm have PC as the last 4 in.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast